Kinderland is a party venue inspired by a dream of creating a venue that can be enjoyed by both parent and children. The venue is enclosed for the safety of the children. It gives parents peace of mind and time to relax with friends and family.
The venue is situated in a tranquil garden on a small holding in Equestria, on the Eastern side of Pretoria. The atmosphere is of a farm but you are in the middle of the city.
Whether it’s a kiddies birthday party, adult theme party, special birthday party, special anniversary, pick nick, christening, baby shower, welcome home, going away, corporate year end function or Christmas party … Kinderland is well known for high quality, unique parties. Having a party at Kinderland is having peace of mind.
Planning a party can be fun … Planning a fun party for all to enjoy can be a lot of work but when you come to Kinderland Party Venue it is a breeze. We have staff to set up and tidy up after a fun filled day. It is my passion to make any occasion an extra special event.
The Facilities at Kinderland Party Venue:
Parents be aware … the kids love our play-area and they don’t want to go home …they want to stay … remember the holiday fun programme every holiday even December holidays.
- Hall for cold and rainy days
- Toilets with baby changing facility
- Sand pit
- Army den
- Black motor bike course
- Jumping castle or Slippy slide (extra)
- Rabbits and Guinnea Pigs to feed
- Doll house
- Jungle gyms for the little monkeys
- Trampoline for those who love to jump-jump-jump … For those with lots of energy!!!!
Who Is Kinderland Party Venue:
Annalize Louw is the owner of Kinderland Party Venue. With 20 years experience in the corporate world and with ample experience in organising big events like INDABA, conferences, annual general meetings, corporate functions for local and international media, launches of products, marketing and liaison with clients. I always dreamt of having my own business but never knew when I’ll have the opportunity to start my own thing.
After 10 years of struggling with infertility our miracle baby was born on the 23rd of January 2006. Lune was a premature baby (1,3 kg) and I struggled with my health and could not go back to work. After we both got well I decided to do something from home.
I always enjoyed the special birthday parties my mom use to give us when we were children and always enjoyed playing in the Doll House and decided to create a special party venue for kids and also a special play area for Lune.
Kinderland Party Venue is a dream came true. I must say I enjoy it tremendously!
Kinderland Party Venue House Rules:
- Adult supervision of children at all times during the party.
- It is the responsibility of the adults to see that kids do not vandalise property and equipment. A breakage fee will be payable for any broken or vandalised equipment and toys;
- Feeding of rabbits are only permitted if it is supervised by the owner or staff of Kinderland.
- No toys or beverages allowed in rabbit cage.
- Children and adults enter Kinderland at own risk and it is the responsibility of the parents to look after children.
- Please warn children if they do not use equipment responsible.
- You are welcome to tip the friendly staff of Kinderland.